Uttar Pradesh Police (UP Police) recruitment 2016 is inviting applications to fill up the post of Computer Operator. The recruitment is on Direct basis. To check if you are eligible for the given post in UP Police recruitment 2016 read below :
UP Police Recruitment 2016- 1865 Vacancy. Last Date : 04/04/2016
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
Advertisement no. : PRPB-1-3 (22)/2015
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates to Mark :
- Opening date of submission of online application : 11/03/2016
- Last date of submission of online application : 04/04/2016
- Last date of fee submission : 06/04/2016
Application Fee :
- Rs. 400/-
- Payment Mode : Candidates can submit their application fee either by Online Mode or by e-challan.
- Candidates opting for Online Mode should have to pay their fees by Debit card/Credit card/Internet banking.
- Candidates opting for e-challan mode should have to download the challan and submit their fees at any branch of State Bank of India.
Age Relaxation & Reservation : All relaxations should be given as per state government rules.
Computer Operator Grade A
- No. of Posts: 1865 Vacancy
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
Eligibility Criteria for this UP Police Recruitment 2016
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should be a 12th pass with Physics and Maths from recognized board.
- Computer Knowledge: Candidate must have passed ‘O’ Level examination from DOEACC/NIELIT department of Indian Government or equivalent. OR Should have Diploma in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Electronics Engineering from Uttar pradesh technical education board or equivalent.
- Age Limit : Age as on 01/07/2016, 18 to 28 years.
- Selections will be done on the basis of Online Written Exam & Computer Typing Test.
Online Written Exam
- General Knowledge
- Mental Ability
- Computer Science
Computer Typing Test
- English typing speed 30 wpm with 85% accuracy rate (Time Limit : 15 min.)
- Hindi typing speed 25 wpm with 85% accuracy rate (Time Limit : 15 min.)
How To Apply
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
- Only Online application is accepted.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Size of scanned photograph should be of 80 KB (30 mm x 45 mm).
- Size of scanned signature should be of 80 KB (50 mm x 25 mm).
- You should have to mention your active email ID and mobile number in the form.
- After filling the form correctly click Submit button.
- Then submit the application fee.
- After getting the confirmation of fee submission, take a print-out of your application form, on which there will be a summary of fee payment.
- Candidates are advised to apply well in time without waiting for last date just to avoid congestion of system.
- For applying online goto : https://www.digialm.com/EForms/html/form4149/index.html
- Check official advertisement for more details.
Official Advertisement :