Uttarakhand Health Family Welfare Samiti (UKHFWS) recruitment 2016 is inviting applications to fill up the post of Staff Nurse. These vacancies are for SC/ST/OBC category to fillup the backlog vacancies. To check if you are eligible for the given posts in UKHFWS recruitment 2016 read below :
UKHFWS Recruitment 2016- 206 Vacancy. Last Date : 31/03/2016
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
Advertisement no. : 3P/Para/UP/34/4995
Job Location : Uttarakhand
Important Dates to Mark :
- Last date for submission of application : 31/03/2016
Application Fee :
- OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-
- PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 25/-
- Payment Mode : Candidates should have to pay their fees through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director General, Medical Health & Family Welfare Samiti” payable at “Uttarakhand”.
Age Relaxation & Reservation : All relaxations should be given as per state government rules.
- No. of Posts: 206 Vacancy
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
- Experience: Candidate having B.Sc. degree in Nursing should have at least one year experience of Nursing work from any Institute recognized by Faculty of Medicine of State Government .
- Age Limit : Age as on 01/07/2015, 21 to 47 years (for SC/ST category) & 21 to 45 years (for OBC category).
How To Apply
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
- Only offline applications in the given prescribed format are acceptable.
- Send two self-addressed envelops along with the application, of size 10×23 cm, Rs. 30 postal stamp affixed on it.
- Send self-attested copies of all requisite documents along with the application.
- Affix self-attested latest photograph of yours on the application form.
- Application form from the news paper cutting will not be accepted.
- Original certificates are only required to be shown at the time of posting.
- Send duly filled-in application along with all requisite documents and Demand Draft to the “Director General, Medical Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Uttarakhand, Vill-Danda, Lakhaund, PO-Gujrada, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun-248001”, by Registered Post/Speed Post, on or before last date mentioned above.
- Envelop should be superscribed as “Application For The Post of Staff Nurse (Category of the applicant)”.
- Check official advertisement for more details.
Official Advertisement :