Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) recruitment 2016 is inviting applications to fill up the posts of Assistant Jailor in Tamil Nadu Jail Subordinate Service under Prison Department. To check if you are eligible for the given posts in TNPSC recruitment 2016 read below :
TNPSC Recruitment 2016- 104 Vacancy. Last Date : 08/04/2016
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
Advertisement No. : 6/2016
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Important Dates to Mark :
- Last date of submission of online application : 08/04/2016
- Last date for payment of fee through bank : 12/04/2016
- Date of written examination : 24/07/2016
Application Fee :
- One time registration fee Rs. 50/- plus Examination fee Rs. 100/-
- Candidates who have already registered in one time registration system are only required to pay Examination Fees.
- Payment Mode : Fee should be submitted through Online Mode only.
Age Relaxation & Reservation : All relaxations should be given as per government rules.
- No. of Posts: 104 Vacancy
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
- Tamil Language: Candidate should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years as on 01/07/2016.
|Category||Height (Not less than)||Chest Measurement not less than (round the chest)|
|For all Communities (Except SC, SCA and ST)||For SC, SCA and ST||on full expiration||on full inspiration|
|For All Communities (except SC, SCA and ST)||For SC, SCA and ST||(For all)|
|For Men (Not less than)||168 cms||160 cms||86 cms||79 cms||5 cms|
|For Women (Not less than)||155 cms||150 cms||(Not Applicable)|
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination (Objective type), Interview and Record.
Scheme of The Main Written Examination
|Main Written Examination (Degree Standard) (Objective Type)|
1. Constitution and Human Rights
2. Administration of Union and States with special reference to Tamil Nadu
3. Socio-Economic issues in India/ Tamil Nadu
4. Current issues at National Level
5. Current issues at State Level
1. General Studies
2. Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
3. General Tamil/ General English (SSLC Standard)
How To Apply
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Pay the examination fees through online mode.
- Choose examination center at the time of form filling.
- Candidates are not required to submit any of their certificates along with application.
- Certificates should be submitted when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Hall Tickets should be downloaded from relevant website as no hall ticket will be sent by post.
- Candidate should have to provide valid email ID at the time of online registration.
- Candidates are advised to apply well in time without waiting for last date just to avoid congestion of system.
- To apply online goto http://184.108.40.206/tnpscen062016/tfrmlogin.aspx
- Check official advertisement for more details.
Official Advertisement :
TNPSC Recruitment 2016 – 172 Vacancy. Last Date: 14 March
TNPSC Recruitment is running for Block Health Statistician. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) want to hire for Tamil Nadu Medical subordinate service in Family Welfare Department. If you want Govt job in Tamil Nadu through TNPSC commission, it is good chance for you. Read more details below and apply before last date.
Notification No. : 02/2016
Advertisement No. : 429/2016
Important Dates to Mark:
- Start date for Online application: 12/02/2016
- Last date to apply: 14/03/2016
- Last date of payment of Fee: 16/03/2016
- Date of written Exam: 05/06/2016
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Age Relaxation: For reserved categories , as per Tamil Nadu PSC commission rules.
One – Time registration fee: Register your particulars for 5 years by paying one – time registration fees. Reserved categories get concession or exemption in this fee.
Examination Fee: Candidates belonging to unreserved category need to pay Re. 100/- . SC/ST are exempted from fee. OBC gets limited concession.
- Mode of Payment: Online
Block Health Statistician
- Department: Family welfare
- Name of Service: Medical Subordinate
- No. of Posts: 172 vacancy
- Pay Scale: Pay band Rs. 5200-20200 .
- Grade pay : 2800 (PB-1)
Eligibility Criteria for this TNPSC Recruitment
- Educational Qualification:
Second Class degree in Mathematics with Statistics as an ancillary subject OR Second Class degree in Statistics with Mathematics as an ancillary subject.
- Age Limit as on 01/07/2016
For Reserved categories: 18 to no maximum
For unreserved categories: 18 to less than 30 years
- Knowledge of Tamil: Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil
- Written Exam:
a) Paper – I: Statistics, Mathematics.
b) Paper – II: General Studies
- Interview and Records .
How to Apply
- Read instructions for online application carefully in this document or read on www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- Last date for online application is 20 Mar 2016.
- Make sure you have active email ID and phone number.
More details :