Tamilnadu Postal Circle recruitment 2016 in inviting applications to fill up the posts of Multi Tasking Staff in Administrative and Subordinate offices of Tamilnadu Postal Circle. Advertisement released on 29/02/2016 an only online application is accepted. To check if you are eligible for these posts, syllabus or written exam, selection and application process read below:
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – 127 Vacancy. Last Date: 27 March
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
Notification No. : REP/83-1/DR/2016 dated 29.02.2016
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Important Dates to Mark:
- Start date of online application submission: 01/03/2016, 00:00 hrs
- Last date to submit application : 27/03/2016, 23:59 hrs
- Last date of payment of fee in post office: 30/03/2016
- Last date for updation of fee payment in website: 30/03/2016, 23:59 hrs
- Tentative date of examination: 24/04/2016
Application Fee: For All Candidates Rs. 100/- .
Examination Fee: Unreserved & OBC need to pay Rs. 400/- as exam fee. SC/ST/PWD and women are exempted from exam fee.
- Mode of payment: Submit fee via challan /e-payment available on website in any post office of Tamilnadu Circle
Age Relaxation & Reservation: for reserved categories as per government rules.
Multi Tasking Staff
- No. of Posts: 127 Vacancy
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.1800 & 1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for this Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 :
- Age Limit:
18-25 years as on 27/03/2016.
- Part A- General Knowledge:
Indian Geography, Freedom Struggle, Culture & Sports, General Polity & Constitution of India, Indian Economy, General Science, Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th standard.
- Part B- Mathematics :
Number Systems, Decimals & Fractions, Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & Work, Time & Distance.
- Part C (i)- English:
Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases, questions from small passage.
- Part C (ii) – Tamil:
Practical knowledge of reading/writting/speaking along with proper grammar.
final selection will be based on marks obtained in written exam. Merit list will be prepared for each category.
How to Apply
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
- Only online applications are accepted.
- Read instructions carefully before filling application.
- Make sure to have scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Make sure to have active email id and mobile no.
- Fill details carefully. After filling details download challan and pay fee.
- Once payment is done , update it on website.
- Print application form after 3 post office working days of fee payment.
- Keep a copy of challan receipt and application form for future reference.
- Detailed instructions available at : http://www.dopchennai.in/Instructions.aspx
- Check official advertisement for more details.