SSC CGL 2016 is being organized under SSC Recruitment 2016. Staff Selection Commission(SSC) advertised for combined graduate level examination(CGL) (tier – I) 2016 in employment news on 13/02/2016. SSC CGL 2016 is for various vacancies in many department/ministries/offices/cadre of central government. If you wish to work in central government and want to go through SSC CGL then it is golden chance for you as no interviews will be held, only written examination. Read more details carefully below:
SSC Recruitment 2016 – SSC CGL 2016. Last Date: 10 March
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
Important Dates to Mark :
- Starting Date to submit Online Application : 13.02.2016
- Last Date to submit Online Application (Part-I) : 10.03.2016 (Extended to 28 March)
- Last Date to submit Online Application (Part-II) : 14.03.2016 (Extended to 30 March)
- Written Exam (Paper-I) : 08.05.2016 & 22.05.2016
- Written Exam (Paper-II) : 13.08.2016 & 14.08.2016
Job Location: All India
Reservation: For SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Servicemen and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per would be determined as per communicated by Indenting Ministries/Departments/ Offices/ Cadres,as per extant Government Orders.
Age Relaxation: As communicated to different departments/ Ministries/ Offices/ Cadre as per Government rules.
Application Fee: Male candidates from unreserved and OBC category should Deposit Rs. 100/- as fee in State Bank Of India either by challan generated online or via SBI Net Banking. SC/ST/ ex- Servicemen and females are exempted from fee.
Details Of Posts
Pay Band –II Rs.9300-34800/
|Post (Ministries, Department, Offices, Cadre)||Age Limit( In years)|
|Assistant Section Officer (Central Secretariat Service)||20-30|
|Assistant (Central Vigilance Commission)||18-27|
|Assistant (Intelligence Bureau)||21-27|
|Assistant (Ministry of Railway)||18-27|
|Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)||18-27|
|Assistant (Other Ministries/Departments/ Organisations)||18-27|
|Inspector of Income Tax (CBDT)||18-27|
|Inspector, (Central Excise)||18-27|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)||18-27|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer (Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue)||Upto 30|
|Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation)||20-30|
|Inspector of Posts (Department of Post)||18-27|
|Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG)||18-27|
|Statistical Investigator Gr.II (M/o Statistics & Prog. Implementation)||Upto 32|
|Inspector ( Central Bureau of Narcotics)||18-27|
|Sub Inspector (National Investigation Agency (NIA)||Upto 30|
Pay Band –II Rs.9300-34800/- (Gazetted)
- Assistant Audit Officer (Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG) : 30 years
Pay Band-I: Rs. 5200-20200/-
|Post (Ministries, Department, Offices, Cadre)||Age Limit ( In Years)|
|Auditor (Offices under C&AG)||18-27|
|Auditor (Offices under CGDA)||18-27|
|Auditor (Offices under CGA & others)||18-27|
|Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Offices under C&AG)||18-27|
|Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Offices under CGA & others)||18-27|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant (Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres)||18-27|
|Tax Assistant (CBDT)||18-27|
|Tax Assistant (CBEC)||20-27|
|Compiler (Registrar General of India||18-27|
|Sub-Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)||18-25|
Eligibility Criteria of this SSC Recruitment 2016
- Age Limit:
Date for age consideration is 1st August 2016.
A citizen of India OR
A Subject of Nepal OR
A Subject of Bhutan OR
A Tibetan Refugee or Migrated from different countries as per Government orders
Essential Qualification for SSC Recruitment 2016 (SSC CGL 2016)
As on 01 August 2016:
- Assistant Audit Officer:
a) Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
b) Desirable Qualifications:Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
- Statistical Investigator Grade–II:
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level.
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
- Assistant Section Officer:
Essential Qualifications: Computer Proficiency.
- All other Posts:
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Scheme Of Examination:
Exam will be in 3 tiers:
- Tier -I: Written Examination (Objective Multiple choice type questions)
- Tier -II: Written Examination (Objective Multiple choice type questions). To appear in Tier – II you need to qualify Tier – I.
- Tier -III:
Computer proficiency test/ skill test (whereever needed)
- No Interview
Candidate’s names who qualify for Tier – I , will be published in employment new along with details for Tier – II exam.
Tier -I Examination
- General Intelligence , Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English comprehension
Tier -II Examination
- Quantitative abilities
- English Language and comprehension
Assistant audit Officer will have to appear for General studies (Economics & finance) paper too.
Tier -III Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test for Assistant Section Officer in CSS .
- Data entry speed of 8000 key depression per hour for Tax Assistant.
How to Apply
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
- Apply online on http://ssconline2.gov.in or http://sscregistration.nic.in
- Read instructions on website to fill application form correctly.
- Fill part -I with your information. Take print out and note registration no.
- Make payment of fee and keep transaction id from bank.
- Make sure you have active email id and mobile no.
- Get your photograph and signature scanned.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature in part – II of registration.
- Last date for Part – I registration is 10/03/2016 and Part – II is 14/03/3016 .
More Details for SSC CGL 2016:
About SSC and Job Opportunities at SSC Recruitment
The setup of the commission: –
The staff selection commission is actually headed by a chairman, and who is further assisted by two members as well as a secretary cum controller that is in charge of taking care of the examinations. They are further supported by all the other staff and officers, and they also have regional offices as well as a network of various offices across various locations. The headquarters of the commission is located in New Delhi.
So what are the functions of the SSC Recruitment?
For the uninitiated, as assistance for the staff selection commission and they hold the primary responsibility to ensure that government recruitments can take place in a transparent manner. There are certain functions that can take place with the help of the SSC, and some of them have been mentioned below.
1. They ensured that the recruitment to all the group posts, particularly those attached to the ministries, and their button and departments that have a maximum pay scale of Rs. 10,000 or below can be taken care of. They also ensure that any kind of non-technical group C positions as well as anything of the subordinate offices along with its staff selection can take place with the help of examinations conducted by them.
2. They have the true function of conducting examinations as well as interviews, depending upon the number of selected candidates, and whether there is any kind of recruitment for the post that has been given within its jurisdiction. The examinations will be held as far as possible from the home centers of the candidates, and they will be able to get posting upon successful qualification to the respective posts which will be designed and denigrated towards the use of the SSC platform.
3. They have been authorised to hold examinations for the lower division clerk as well as the Grade C and the Grade D stenographers and all the other pertinent people that can be formed within its purview.
A brief look at history of SSC Recruitment : –
SSC or staff selection commission has been around for quite a while, but most of the people do not know about its history. With the estimates committee of the Parliament, in its 47th report mentioning and recommending the need of a staff selection commission for the exclusive need for conducting the examinations, the Parliament went ahead with the scheme. This was particularly to be utilized for the recruitment of the lower category of posts, and in pursuance with the interim measure, an examination wing was created in the government in order to subsequently provide for such kind of provisions. Being named as the Institute of secretary at training and management, it was according to the administrative reforms commission’s along with this personal administration and reporter drew attention to the fact that a bulk of the government services can be hired from this particular place. So, in reference to particular identity the government of India has actually made it mandatory to undertake and go for the reference in particular to the identical nature as well as the different kinds of qualifications and stipulations along with the entry.
Job prospects in SSC Recruitment : –
With SSC, you can get a lot of job opportunities since this happens to be a centralized institute. Well some of them are;
1. Recruitment of sub- inspectors in Delhi police: -This advertisement and recruitment is for the people that would like to be within the purview of sub- inspectors in Delhi police, and would also like to be assistance of inspector under the CISF examination for the year 2016. Well, this particular recruitment has the prerequisite of the people being graduate, in any stream, and also within the age limit of 28 years. The normal is limit concessions has been provided for candidates under the SC/ST scheme by the Central government.
2. Combined graduate level examination: -To get officer post under SSC, one would have to go to the combined graduate level examination. Well, you would need to be a graduate, and will also need to possess about 60% marks, which is the first class degree from any recognized institute or university. It would need to be within the purview of the universal grant commission, and you would also need to be within the age limit of 28 years or below when applying for this particular examination in 2016.
3. Stenographers under the group C and D: – Stenographers are required by the SSC for the year 2016. So, one would need to be a graduate or below in order to apply for this job, and they would also need to have relevant experience as stenographers in any institute prior to the application to this particular job.
4. Group D Constable: – Under the Delhi government, the post of Constable is vacant, and up for application from the interested candidates. The candidates would need to secure 10+2 examination grades, from any recognized school or university, and would also need to pass the physical examination test laid down by the SSC for this particular examination. The age limit is 28 years with the relaxation of five years provided for the schedule caste and scheduled tribe members.
Official Website: http://ssc.nic.in/
Address: Block No-12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110091
Do not forget to watch video of SSC Recruitment (SSC CGL 2016)