Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 recruiting Constables ( male & female ) for General, Driver, Band departments. This is special recruitment drive from Rajasthan police to fill backlogs in TSP area and saharia tribes. Government is providing many facilities to apply via online mode by setting up E-Mitra kiosk and Common service centers across whole state. If you wish to work as constable in Rajasthan Police , read below carefully and Apply!
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 – 742 Vacancy. Last Date: 31 March
Important Dates to Mark:
- Last date to deposit exam fee: 29/03/2016
- Last date to submit application online: 31/03/2016, 2400 hrs
Job Location: Rajasthan
Exam Fee: Rs. 150/-
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories as per government rules.
Age Relaxation: For reserved categories as per government rules.
- No. of Posts: 742 Vacancy
- Name of post: Constable
- Fixed Remuneration: 8910/- per month for 2 years. ( during training period)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200
- Grade Pay: 2400/-
|Post Type||TSP Area||Saharia Tribe|
Eligibility Criteria for current Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016
Citizen of India. OR subject of Nepal OR subject of Bhutan
- Hindi Language and Rajasthani culture :
Candidates should have practical knowledge of written english and knowledge of Rajasthani culture
- Age Limit:
Age consideration date: 01/02/2016. Should not be born after 01/01/1998 and before 02/01/1993 (for male) , 02/01/1988(for female).
All Except Saharia Tribes: Male- 168 cms, Female-152 cms .
Saharia Tribes: Male- 160 cms, Female – 145 cms
- Chest ( Male Candidates only)
Category Unexpanded Expanded All Except ST 81 cms 86 cms ST 74 cms 79 cms
- Weight(Female Only):
All except ST: 47.5 kg, ST: 43kg .
- Written Examination
Objective type questions on (Reasoning aptitude), (General Awareness/Knowledge), (History, culture, art, geography, political and economical situation in Rajasthan).
- (PET & PET & Skill)
a) Physical standard Test (Height, Weight etc.)
b) Physical Efficiency Test ( 10 kms or 5 kms race)
c) Skill Test (For Driver): Technical and maintenance knowledge test, Driving test
- Medical Test and Document verification of qualified candidates.
How to Apply
- Only Online application is accepted.
- Forms can be filled through government authorized E-Mitra Kiosk or Common Service Center .
- Exam fee and online application fee can be paid at E-Mitra Kiosk or common service center.
- Format of online application is available at www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in .
- List of E-Mitra kiosk and common service centers across state is available on www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Take a print out of application for future reference.
- Last date to apply: 31/03/2016 , 2400 hrs .