Public Works Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 is inviting applications to fill up the post of Junior Engineer (Civil). To check if you are eligible for the given posts in PWD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 read below :
PWD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016- 80 Vacancy. Last Date : 24/05/2016
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
Important Dates to Mark :
- Opening date for submission of online application : 09/05/2016
- Last date for submission of online application : 24/05/2016
- Last date for payment of application fee : 25/05/2016
- Date of online exam : 19/06/2016
Application Fee :
- Rs. 300/- (For Unreserved category)
- Rs. 150/- (For Reserved category)
- Payment Mode : Fee should be submitted through SBI Challan.
Age Relaxation & Reservation : All relaxations should be given as per government rules.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- No. of Posts: 80 Vacancy
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4300/-
- Age Limit : 18 to 38 years as on 09/05/2016.
- Selections will be done on the basis of Online Written Test.
How To Apply
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- For online application goto : http://www.pwdje2016.in/
- Should have to provide valid email ID & mobile number during online application.
- Candidates are advised to fill each and every detail properly in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to apply well in time just to avoid congestion.
- Check official advertisement for more details.
Official Advertisement :