Public Health Department, Maharashtra is inviting applications to fill up the posts of Medical Officer on direct recruitment basis. To check if you are eligible for the given posts in Public Health Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 read below :
Public Health Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2016- 412 Vacancy. Last Date : 10/05/2016
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
Advertisement No. : 01/2016
Job Location : Maharashtra
Important Dates to Mark :
- Last date for receipt of application : 10/05/2016
Application Fee :
- Rs. 500/- (For open category)
- Rs. 300/- (For backward class)
- Payment Mode : Fee should be submitted through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Director, Health Services, Mumbai”.
Age Relaxation & Reservation : All relaxations should be given as per government rules.
- No. of Posts: 412 Vacancy
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/-
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have MBBS Degree of statutory university or any other qualification as specified in the first or second schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) for Medical Officer (MBBS Post) and Post Graduate Diploma or Degree of a Statutory University in Pediatrics or General Surgery or General Medicine or Gynecology or Anesthesia or Psychiatry or Ophthalmology or Biology or Radiology or Pathology or Blood Transfusion in as specified.
- Age Limit : 35 years as on 31/03/2016.
How To Apply
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
- Only offline applications in the given prescribed application format will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to fill each and every detail properly in the application form.
- Send duly filled-in application along with attested copies of all requisite documents and DD to the Collector Offices of the respective District by Hand/Post.
- Check official advertisement for more details.
Official Advertisement :