National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2016 is inviting applications to fill up the posts of Stenographer Grade-I on deputation basis. To check if you are eligible for the given posts in NIA Recruitment 2016 read below :
NIA Recruitment 2016- 14 Vacancy. Last Date : 28/05/2016
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
Advertisement No. : E-13(5)/Steno Gr-I/2016/NIA/3997
Important Dates to Mark :
- Last date for submission of application : 28/05/2016
Age Relaxation & Reservation : All relaxations should be given as per government rules.
- No. of Posts: 14 Vacancy
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have Graduate Degree from a recognized university and possessing computer proficiency.
- Additional Qualification: Stenography Speed: 10 mts @ 80 wpm, Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) on computer.
- Age Limit : 56 years.
How To Apply
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
- Only offline applications will be accepted.
- Apply in the given prescribed application format only.
- Candidates are advised to fill each and every details properly.
- Candidates are advised to send duly filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all requisite documents to the “DIG (Adm), NIA HQ, 7th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001”.
- Check official advertisement for more details.
Official Advertisement :