Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2016 is inviting applications to fill up the post of Lecturer on Direct recruitment basis under various disciplines in School Education Department of the State. To check if you are eligible for the given post in JKPSC Recruitment 2016 read below :
JKPSC Recruitment 2016- 1089 Vacancy. Last Date : 25/04/2016
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
Advertisement No. : 09-PSC (DR-P) OF 2016
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
Important Dates to Mark :
- Opening date of online application : 24/03/2016
- Last date for submission of online application : 25/04/2016
- Last date for submission of application fee : 26/04/2016
- Last date for receipt of print-out of application : 28/04/2016
Application Fee :
- Rs. 505/- (For General category) & Rs. 255/- (For reserved category)
- Payment Mode : Fee should be submitted through fee payment challan at any branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank.
Age Relaxation & Reservation : All relaxations should be given as per government rules.
- No. of Posts: 1089 Vacancy
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/-
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have Master’s Degree in the relevant subject. OR Master’s Degree with certificate course in Stenography from Government ITI and on the basis of qualifying test in shorthand and typewriting for which the minimum speed shall be 80 & 40 wpm respectively. OR MCA from recognized university or DOEACC B Level course.
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 years as on 01/01/2016.
- Selections will be done on the basis of written test.
How To Apply
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
- Only online application will be accepted.
- For online application goto : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/OnlineApplication.html
- Should have to provide valid email ID & mobile number during online application.
- Candidates are advised to fill each and every detail properly in the application form.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copy of recent passport size photograph & signature of size 10 KB to 20 KB in .jpeg/.jpg format only.
- Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- Print e-challan & duly filled-in application form after clicking ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- After that submit a fee and attach a counterfoil copy of the fee challan along with hard copy of the application and submit in the office of the commission.
- Check official advertisement for more details.
Official Advertisement :