Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is looking to hire Assistant Commandant from civil engineering field under ITBP Recruitment drive. These posts belong to Group – A with healthy paychecks. These are Gazetted Combatised Post (Non Ministerial). So if you are looking to work in adventurous and challenging forces, you should read more details below and apply before last date.
ITBP Recruitment 2016 – 11 Vacancy. Last Date: 22 February 2016
Important Dates to Mark:
- Start date for Online application: 01/02/2016, 00:01 AM
- Last date to apply: 22/02/2016, 11:59 PM
Job Location: All India
Age Relaxation: For reserved categories, Ex-government employees, Ex-Servicemen, Single women after marriage as per government rules.
Examination Fee: Only male candidates belonging to unreserved and OBC category need to pay Re. 200/- . SC/ST and females are exempted from fee.
Mode of Payment:
- Offline Printed applications: Demand Draft (DD) OR Indian Postal Orders (IPO)” only. DD or IPO should be drawn in the name of DDO, Dte.Gen. ITB Police Force, New Delhi .
- Online Applications: Pay on website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in .
Assistant Commandant (Engineer)
- Post Name: Assistant Commandant (Civil Engineer )
- Class/Group: Group-A, Gazetted Combatised Post (Non Ministerial)
- No. of Posts: 11 vacancy
- Age limit: 30 years as on February 22,2016 .
- Pay Scale: Pay band 15600-39100 .
- Grade pay : 5400 (Pay Band-3)
- Allowances:admissible in ITBPF (MHA) Govt. of India.
Eligibility Conditions for this ITBP Recruitment
Citizen of india.
- Educational Qualification:Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institution. Appearing in final exam may apply but they will have to show certificate at time of selection/document verification.
Male- 165 cms, Female-157 cms .
- Chest ( Male Candidates only)
Unexpanded Expanded 81 cms 86 cms
Should be corresponding to height and age as per medical standards. ( for male and female both) .
- Document verification
- Physical standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Biometric Identification
- Written Exam:
Paper – I : General Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English.
Paper – II: Civil Engineering Questions
- Interview (Personality Test )
- Medical Test
- Merit List
How to Apply
Online Application: Apply on http://www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/ . Read instructions carefully on website. No scanned document need to upload. Though self attested copy of all documents along with originals will be needed at recruitment center . Apply till 22 February 2016 .
Offline Application: Offline printed application form should be dully filled in prescribed format. Form should be sent along with application fee and enclosures to THE COMMANDANT(RECRUITMENT), DIRECTORATE GENERAL, INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE,BLOCK-2, C.G.O.COMPLEX, LODI ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110003 . Last date to reach application is 22/02/2016 . Following required with offline printed application:
- Self attested copy of Matriculation or 10th pass or equivalent certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Self attested copy of degree of civil engineering from a recognized university or institution.
- SC/ST candidates need to send self-attested copy of caste certificate.
- OBC candidates seeking for reservation (non- creamy layer ) should self attested copy of caste certificate and declaration.
- Two latest passport size photographs ( One pasted on application and one on admit card. )
Two self addressed envelope of 11.5 Cms x 27.5 CMs size with stamp worth Rs. 25/ each with full postal address of the candidate neatly written on envelope in BLOCK Letters.
The envelope containing application shall be superscribed in bold letters“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT COMMANDANT(ENGINEER) IN ITBP”
Passport or Pan Card or Voter ID or Aadhar Card or Domicile Certificate for verification of citizenship of the candidate.
Full Details and Offline application form: