Indian Army Recruitment 2016 is inviting applications to fill up the posts of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers in Armed Forces Medical Services. These posts are only for Indian Citizens both male and female candidates who have passed their final MBBS examinations in first or second attempt and also completed internship. To check if you are eligible for the given posts read below :
Indian Army Recruitment 2016- 400 Vacancy. Last Date : 27/03/2016
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
Job Location : All India
Important Dates to Mark :
- Opening date for submission of online application : 12/03/2016
- Last date for submission of online application : 27/03/2016
Application Fee :
- Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode : Fee should be paid through online mode by using Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer
- No. of Posts: 400 Vacancy
- Pay Scale: Rs. 17160-39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 6100/-
Eligibility Criteria for this Indian Army Recruitment 2016
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The candidate must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma holders i.e. MD/MS/MCH/DM/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA may also apply.
- Note: The candidates who have completed/completing their internship on or before 31/03/2016 need to apply.
- Age Limit : Age as on 31/12/2016, less than 45 years.
- Selections will be done on the basis of Interview and Medical Examination Test.
- Place of Interview : Pune & Maharashtra.
List of Documents To Be Produced At The Time of Interview
- Matriculation Certificate (Class 10th) as a proof of name and date of birth.
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- MBBS/PG examination Degree/Certificate.
- Final MBBS (Pt I & II) Attempt Certificate.
- No objection certificate from present employer, if any.
- NCC Certificate, if any.
- National Board of Examination Certificate for Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Gazette Notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your new name, if there is any change in the name after Matriculation.
- Two passport size photographs, photo identity proof and address proof.
How To Apply
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
- Only online application will be accepted.
- For online application goto : http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/doc/index
- Candidate should have scanned copies of his/her passport size photograph (.jpeg, upto 100KB), class 10th (Matriculation) certificate (.pdf, upto 200KB).
- Should have to provide valid email ID & mobile number during online application.
- Candidates are advised to fill each and every detail properly in the application form.
- After the payment of fee, the registration process will be complete.
- The call letters for interview shall be made available online only after the last date of online application.
- Candidates are advised to apply online with-in time just to avoid online congestion.
- Check official advertisement for more details.
Official Advertisement :