Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), under current IGCAR recruitment want Technicians and Stipendiary Trainees (Promoted to Technicians after completion of training). IGCAR is India’s one of premier Atomic Research center. It offers bright career opportunities to aspirants. If you wish to join IGCAR on one of above mentioned posts , read below carefully.
- 1 IGCAR Recruitment 2016 – 219 Vacancy. Last Date: 18 March 2016
- 1.1 Technician “C”
- 1.2 Stipendiary Trainee Category – II
- 1.3 Selection Process
- 1.4 How to Apply
IGCAR Recruitment 2016 – 219 Vacancy. Last Date: 18 March 2016
Advertisement no. : 01/2016
Important Dates to mark:
- Start of online Application: 05/02/2016, 10:00 AM
- Closing Date of online application: 18/03/2016, 5:00 PM
Job Location: Kalpakkam – 603 102, Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu
Age Relaxation: For reserved categories / Ex. servicemen as per government rules.
Details of current IGCAR Recruitment:
Draughtsman (Civil), Mason, Welder, Painter, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Glass Blower, Boiler Attendant
|Trade||No. of Posts|
Computer Operator and
- Age Limit: 27 years as on closing date of application 18-03-2016
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2400/-
4 years of working experience in relevant field must.
Stipendiary Trainee Category – II
Electrician, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Millwright Fitter, Machinist, Turner,Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance, Biology, Plant Operator, Laboratory Assistant
|Trade||No. of Posts|
|Refrigeration & AC Mechanic||7|
- Age Limit: 18-22 years as on closing date of application 18-03-2016
- Stipend: 2 years training. Stipend of Rs. 6200/- per month in first year and Rs. 7200/- per month in second year
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 -Rs. 20200 after completion of training.
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2000/- or Rs. 2400/- depending on posting as Technician “B’ or “C” after successful completion of training.
- Educational Qualification and Experience:
a) Minimum 60% marks (in aggregate) in HSC (Physics , Chemistry & Maths) or Minimum 60% marks (in aggregate) in SSC (Science & Maths)
b) ITI Certificate of not less than 2 years duration in respective trade.
ITI of one year duration in respective trade PLUS one year of working experience in relevant field.
- STIPENDIARY TRAINEE CATEGORY – II:
Written exam in Maths, Physics, Chemistry of HSC/SSC level and objective questions from respective ITI trade.
How to Apply
- Only online applications accepted.
- Apply on website www.igcar.gov.in , under “Recruitment” tab.
- Apply between 05-02-2016 at 10:00 AM to 18-03-2016 at05:00 PM .
- Active email id and mobile number is needed. Keep them active during recruitment process and check regularly.
- Keep you all certificates/ documents ready while filling application.
Scan your photo and signature. Passport size photograph in JPEG format with size not exceeding 200 KB and their signature in JPEG format with size not exceeding 50 KB need to be uploaded.
Note down the application registration number (ARN) generated by the system for printing the application using ARN number and date of birth (entered while filling the application online).
Print online application for this IGCAR Recruitment and attach these documents with it:
- One signed passport size photograph.
- Self attested photo copy of proof of date of birth.
- Self attested copy of certificates of Educational and Technical qualification.
- Self attested copy of reservation category in prescribed format.
- Self attested copy of experience certificate in relevant trade.
Candidates who do not bring printed online application form at exam venue, will not be allowed to appear in exam. Bring original certificates for verification at the time of written examination.
More Details and official Advertisement: