Intelligence Bureau(IB) , running under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) want to hire Personal Assistants for Stenographer job in current IB Recruitment drive. Having reputation of world’s oldest Intelligence agency, it is headquartered in New Delhi . Intelligence Bureau offers dynamic and challenging workplace with lucrative paychecks. More details are available below.
IB Recruitment 2016 – 69 Vacancy. Last date: 20 February 2016
Important Dates to Mark:
- Start date for Online application: 30/01/2016
- Last date to apply: 20/02/2016, 11:59 PM
Job Location: All India
Age Relaxation: For reserved categories , as per government rules.
Examination Fee: Only male candidates belonging to unreserved and OBC category need to pay Re. 50/- . SC/ST and females are exempted from fee.
- Mode of Payment: Deposit fee in SBI using challan form. Form will be available in part -II of online application. Print out the challan form from there. Deposit fee after one working day from the date you apply.
Personal Assistant (Stenographer)
- Post Name: Personal Assistant
- Class/Group: Group‘B’,Non‐gazetted/Ministerial
- No. of Posts: 69 vacancy
- Age limit: 18-27 years as on February 20,2016 .
- Pay Scale: Pay band 9300-34800 .
- Grade pay : 4600 (PB-2)
- Allowances: Admissible by Central Government
Eligibility Criteria for this IB Recruitment
- Educational Qualification:
10+2 Pass or equivalent from a recognized board or institution.
- Proficiency in Stenography:
Dictation: 100 words per minute for 10 minutes.
Shorthand on Computer: 40 minutes (English) and 55 minutes (Hindi)
- Desirable: Knowledge of computer operation like Windows 2000/2003, MS Office etc.
- Written Exam:
a) Objective Paper: General awareness, Numerical Ability, Reasning / Intelligence etc.
b) Descriptive Paper: Essay in hindi and english, Comprehension, Hindi/English language test like antonym s, synonyms, one word substitution etc.
- Stenography skill test as given in Eligibility Criteria section .
Character and Antecedent verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply
- Read instructions for online application carefully on www.mha.nic.in
- Last date for online application is 20 Feb 2016, 11:59 PM .
- Make sure you have active email ID and phone number.
- Get your photograph and signature scanned and added in same file. File size should not exceed 50 KB . Upload this file carefully.
- Before clicking on submit recheck your application for correct information.
- Take printout of registration after submitting for future reference.
Full details and Certificate format: