HCK Recruitment 2016 is open for Munsiff – Magistrate jobs. High court of Kerala is organizing Judicial Service Exam to fill posts. It advertised for this on 18/02/2016 and application can be submitted online from 25/02/2017 . If you want to apply for Munsiff – Magistrate vacancy, read below carefully:
HCK Recruitment 2016 – 35 Vacancy. Last date: 25 March
Advertisement no.: REC4 – 10945/2016
Important Dates to mark
- Date of commencement of Setp – I and Step – II process: 25/02/2016
- Date of closure of step -I process 25/03/2016
- Last date of remittance of application fee: 30/03/2016 till 4: 00 PM
- Last date of closure of Step – II process: 04/04/2016
Age Relaxation: As per government rules.
Job location: Kerala
- Unreserved/OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Nill
Fee can be deposited in SBI bank via printed challan downloaded in Step – I process.
Munsiff – Magistrate
- No. of posts : 35 Vacancy
- Pay Scale : Rs. 27700-44770/-
Eligibility Criteria for this HCK Recruitment
- Educational qualification:
Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit:
should not have completed 35 years as on 01/01/2016
- Part A – Code of Civil Procedure, Indian Contract Act, Negotiable Instruments Act, Transfer of Property Act, Specific Relief Act, Kerala Building (Lease and Rent Control) Act.
- Part B – Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act.
- Part C – Constitution of India, Legal G.K., Reasoning &Mental ability.
Main Exam :
- Paper I – English Grammar, General Essays, Translation of Malayalam Depositions/Documents to English and vice-versa, Precis writing.
- Paper II:
Part A – Indian Contract Act, Transfer of Property Act, Limitation Act, Specific Relief Act, Easements Act, Kerala Building (Lease and Rent Control) Act,Hindu Succession Act, Indian Succession Act – Pans V, VI &X,Dissolution of Muslim Marriage Act.
Part B – Kerala Court Fees and Suits Valuation Act, Kerala Stamp Act, Kerala State Legal Services Authorities Act, The Kerala Panchayath Raj Act -Ch.X, XI, XXIA &)Oil II, Kerala Municipality Act -Ch.IX, X, )Oil V &XXV,Negotiable Instruments Act (except Ch. XVII), and Registration Act.
- Paper III:
Part A – Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act, Abkari Act, Negotiable Instruments Act -Ch. XVII, The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act..
Part B – Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, Kerala Police Act, Probation of Offenders Act, Forest Act, N.D.P.S. Act (provisions relating to bail and trial by Magistrates).
- Paper IV:
Part A – Code of Civil Procedure, Civil Rules of Practice, Kerala Civil Courts Act,Order in Interlocutory Application/ Framing of issues/Judgrnent writing(Civil).
Part B – Code of Criminal Procedure, Criminal Rules of Practice, Framing of charges/Order in Criminal Miscellaneous Petitions/ Judgment writing(Criminal).
- Viva – voce: Candidates qualified in written exam, will be called for interview.
How to Apply
- Only online mode of application is accepted.
- Application consists of 2 steps. Candidates completing STEP – I will be able to fill STEP – II .
- Make sure you have active email id and mobile no.
- Scan your photograph and signature as per size given in instructions.
- To apply goto http://hckrecruitment.nic.in/index_in.php .
- Apply from 25/02/2016 .