Sports & Youth Services Department, Odisha Recruitment 2016 is inviting applications to fill up the posts of Junior Coach in (Football, Hockey, Athletics, Badminton, Swimming & Archery) disciplines on contractual basis. To check if you are eligible for the given posts in Government of Odisha Recruitment 2016 read below :
Sports & Youth Services Department, Odisha Recruitment 2016- 19 Vacancy. Last Date : 30/04/2016
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
Advertisement No. : 3190/S2YS
Job Location : Odisha
Important Dates to Mark :
- Last date for receipt of application : 30/04/2016
Age Relaxation & Reservation : All relaxations should be given as per government rules.
- No. of Posts: 19 Vacancy
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300/- p.m.
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have Degree from a recognized university with Diploma in Coaching from Netaji Subash National Institute of Sports (NSNIS) under Sports Authority of India/ Post Graduate Diploma Course in Sports Coaching conducted by Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education (LNIPE) Gwalior.
- Age Limit : 21 to 32 years as on 01/01/2016.
- Selections will be done on the basis of NIS Marks, Sports Career achievement/performance & interview.
How To Apply
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
- Only offline applications will be accepted.
- Apply in the given prescribed application format only.
- Candidates are advised to fill each and every detail properly in the application form.
- Send duly filled-in application form along with self-attested copies of all requisite documents to the “Commissioner-cum-Secretary, Sports & Youth Services Department, Government of Odisha, C-1, Nayapali, Bhubaneswar-751012”.
- Check official advertisement for more details.
Official Advertisement :