Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016 is inviting applications to fill up the posts of Operator (Field). To check if you are eligible for the given posts in BPCL Recruitment 2016 read below :
BPCL Recruitment 2016- 196 Vacancy. Last Date : 06/06/2016
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
Advertisement No. : MW/RECTT/01/2016
Important Dates to Mark :
- Opening date for submission of online application : 20/05/2016
- Last date for submission of online application : 06/06/2016
Age Relaxation & Reservation : All relaxations should be given as per government rules.
- No. of Posts: 196 Vacancy
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9250-20000/-
- Experience: Should have minimum one year post qualification factory work experience in the relevant trade.
- Age Limit : 18 to 23 years as on 01/06/2016.
- Selections will be done on the basis of scrutiny of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written Test and/or Skill Assessment & Physical Fitness.
How To Apply
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- For online application goto : https://bharatpetroleum.com/Careers/current-openings.aspx
- Should have to provide valid email ID & mobile number during online application.
- Candidates are advised to fill each and every detail properly in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to apply well in time just to avoid congestion.
- Check official advertisement for more details.
Official Advertisement :
BPCL Recruitment 2016 – 20 Vacancy. Last date: 08/02/2016
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited(BPCL), headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, is inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates via their online BPCL Recruitment portal. Chemist trainee and General workman-B-Electrical jobs are available under this recruitment drive. Vacancy is from BPCL’s Kochi, Kerala refinery. So if you wanted to work in BPCL under these job profiles, read below carefully and apply ASAP!
- No. of posts: 09
- Pay scale: Rs. 13500 – 31000
- Age Limit: 30 years on 01/01/2016
M.Sc. in chemistry in first division with 60% marks. Analytical Chemistry will get preference. Course should be full time and from a recognized university or institute.
- No. of posts: 11
- Pay scale: Rs. 12500 – 22000
- Age Limit: Should not exceed 30 years as on 01/01/2016
- Educational qualification:
a) Diploma in electrical engineering with first division. OR
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics engineering with first class.
b)Full time course only with at least 60% marks.
- Experience (Desirable):
After course 1 year of working in a Refining/ Petroleum/ Power/ chemical/ Lube/ Petrochemical/ Fertilizer industry OR
One year of Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship act in same type of industry as mentioned above.
Age Relaxation: Available for only reserved category candidates as per government rules.
How to Apply: Applications will be accepted via online mode. Online application portal will be available at www.bpclcareers.in from 25/01/2016 to 08/02/2016 .
Important Dates to mark:
- Opening date of online application: 25/01/2016
- Closing date of online application: 08/02/2016 (5:00 PM)
Full Official Details:
Due to unforeseen circumstances this BPCL recruitment has been cancelled.